My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hey everyone!

Today I'm sharing my everyday makeup routine with you all. I belong to the oily skin family so the products I use are generally matte especially my base products. Now the products do keep changing as I love trying out different brands but this is the routine that  I'm currently following and loving. Also this is the routine I mostly follow for my shoots as well unless the look demands something else.

Here's a rundown of my current makeup routine:

Base: 
I begin with priming my face using the Pac pore primer which helps me minimise my pores and also keeps my T-zone matte. Then to conceal any spots I use the Mac Studio finish concealer (in the shade NW35). For foundation I use the Mac Studio fix (in the shade NC42) foundation or even the Fenty beauty foundation (in the shade 310) as they photograph really well and are super long lasting. To brighten my under eyes I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (in the shade sand sable). To finally set my base I use the Mac Studio fix compact which keeps my makeup in place and shine free for a long time. 

Contour, Blush and Highlight: 
For contour and I use the Wet N Wild Megaglo contouring palette (in the shade caramel toffee) and the Wet N Wild blush (in the shade mellow wine). I use a cream highlighter from Mac (in the shade hush) as my base highlight and top it up with a powder highlight from Odbo. 

Eyes: 
I generally just line my upper water line and lower water line with the Avon kohl pencil and apply several coats of the Maybelline falsies push up drama mascara which FYI is one of the best mascaras I have ever come across! I'm not a very big fan of eyeliner so I don't prefer wearing it on an everyday basis. 


For my eyebrows I just fill the gaps with any brown eyeshadow most of the times.

Lips:
Lipsticks are my favourite makeup products and nude lipsticks are LOVE! I end up wearing nude lipsticks most of the time and I don't know whether that's because of lack of confidence to wear bold lipsticks or simply my love for minimalism. These are some of my favourite lipsticks that I wear on an everyday basis: 
EsteĆ© Lauder pure color love lipstick (in the shade pret-a-party) 
Colorpop lippiestix (in the shade cookie) 
Huda beauty liquid lipstick (in the shade trendsetter)
Nyx soft matte lip cream (in the shade cannes) 
Maybelline colorshow lipstick (in the shade mysterious mocha)  


Here's the final result: 


on my lips: Huda beauty liquid lipstick(in the shade trendsetter) 

I tried something different today in terms of content and would be doing more blogposts about beauty and lifestyle so stay tuned xx
Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.


        




Comments

Popular Posts